1. Many believe that the human population is the greatest threat to the Earth.
2. Human reproduction occurs naturally through a man and a woman.
3. If zoophilia is not in conflict with secular humanist morals, then it is a valid alternative for these atheists.
4. If more secular atheists would practice zoophilia, then human populations would reduce.
5. Therefore, practicing zoophilia is a valid and pragmatic opportunity for secular humanists to help reduce the Earth's population.
Which point or points do you disagree with?
Rick Warden, Templestream Blog 62 Comments
[8/20/2012 5:29:46 AM]
Fundie Index: 74
Submitted By: the_ignored