What a dense and yet fact-free word salad.
7/20/2012 7:34:34 AM
"America is the last refuge for morality among decent Judeo-Christian people on this earth."
Please find another refuge.
7/20/2012 7:35:22 AM
Oh My Dog!
First it's women according to a certain Mr. Smelly Viking, Now it's the queer Muslims.
Make up your minds people!
And yeah, America is not a Christian nation; never has been, so just get over that delusion.
7/20/2012 7:37:31 AM
Filin De Blanc
Obama is "reputed" to have illicit gay lovers in the same way that Romney is "reputed" to be a cultist of Cthulhu.
7/20/2012 7:37:43 AM
Actually, it was John Adams who said America is not a Christian nation.
7/20/2012 7:50:08 AM
A nice blend of conspiracy and fundie. All that's missing are the explicitly racist overtones for a trifecta. But alas, all we got are some blatant dogwhistle politics.
7/20/2012 7:51:19 AM
What a fail, he didn't get Hitler OR Chemtrails in there. Work harder fundy.
7/20/2012 8:04:23 AM
...and is reputed to have had illicit gay lovers.
Okay, you obviously made that shit up. Lying for Jesus is still lying, shitdick. I'll give you the chance to prove it, though. Post a citation. Go ahead, I'll wait...
7/20/2012 8:05:14 AM
Yeah, all the powerful Muslims and imams in the Middle East are so gay that they put gays to death. Makes perfect sense.
And before you talk about Obama bowing & groveling to Arab kings, don't make me post pictures of GW Bush kissing the Saudi king again.
7/20/2012 8:15:16 AM
Have you even been to Europe? Many countries here are non-religious, as in we believe in neither Allah nor Yahweh.
What is succombed and dhimmified? I understand from your tone that you think they are bad.
Evidence needed that any powerful imams are queer.
Being diplomatic is not bowing and groveling, stupid, it's what you have to do when you're the president.
Dubbya did it as well, there are numerous pictures of him kissing important Arabs and holding their hands.
America doesn't have a State church, ergo it's not a Christian nation.
I'd say it's easier to go from fundamentalist Christianity to fundamentalists Islam, than from non-religion to fundamentalism.
Who's from Manchuria?
It was just a few crazy guys from Saudi Arabia that attacked on 9/11, not the whole of Islam, idiot!
7/20/2012 8:39:58 AM
"Here in America, libs, like Hussein Obama, adore Europe and Islam"
And yet, without Europe, you wouldn't even exist to insult us.
"says America is not a Christian nation"
Suit yourself. But which Christianity? Because it comes in many flavours.
As for Muslims taking over the world, yes, some of them are dangerous, but giving you more power will not decrease the anxiety I feel every time the subject is mentioned.
Because you are just as dangerous as them.
7/20/2012 8:43:38 AM
Manchurian- of or relating to or characteristic of Manchuria or its people or their culture
Yep. Words don't mean what you think they mean, fella. Not only is Obama clearly not Manchurian (unless "Obama is Chinese" is the new "Obama is Kenyan), but it also has nothing to do with Islam.
Unless, of course, you were referring to mind control à la "The Manchurian Candidate," in which case, fuck you.
7/20/2012 8:44:04 AM
Wha?! no Nazis?!
7/20/2012 8:45:27 AM
Decent Judeo-Christians? Biggest oxymoron of all time. There is nothing even remotely decent about Christianity or its followers. I'm not even going to bother with the rest as it's your standard conspiracy theorist dreck. Well, less than standard as the OP was too lazy to include the other standard accusations.
7/20/2012 8:46:46 AM
"It all fits."
If you say so...
7/20/2012 9:07:25 AM
I've nothing better to do, so allow me to answer each point.
1) "The fascist octopus has sung its swansong, the jackboot is thrown into the melting pot" - conflicting metaphors are a sign of a confused mind.
2) Why males only? Women are not your turf to fight over with muslims.
3) The only way one could succumb to religious groups - of any religion - is the community based approach to the law tried in the UK. Personally, I prefer one secular law for all. Religious nuts of all kinds try the same thing whenever they misuse "religious freedom" to mean that their religious behaviour should be above the law.
4) Judeo-Christian morality promotes praising God, giving to the poor, fighting or converting infidels, punishing the loss of faith, keeping women in servitude and killing a number of offenders, such as blasphemers, whitches or gays. It is almost identical to Muslim morality, except for a greater emphasis on sin/atonement and varying levels of mysoginy, warmongering and sexophobia.
5) Islam's persecution of gays is very real. Muslim theocracies make no mistery of it and Iran publicly hangs male homosexuals.
7/20/2012 9:21:23 AM
6) Your homophobia is showing. I wonder how you can simultaneouly condemn Islam for its discrimination of gays and then proceed to do so yourself.
7) Obama has been overly ceremonious with the royals of Saudi Arabia. Much more importantly, he continues to support their tyrannical, theocratic regime, mostly because Saudi Arabia is the largest or second-largest producer of oil and a key US ally in the Middle East, even though it promotes fundamentalist Islam at home and abroad. All American presidents since the 1970s have done the same.
8) America is not a Christian nation in any meaningful way.
9) The talibans, whom the USA funded and armed to fight the Soviets, are in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Iraq has nothing to do with them, and even Al-Qaeda is not the same thing.
10) Bin Laden is dead for god's sake. The Iraqi government is as stable as it has ever been. The Afghan government is buying peace with the Taliban by striking deals with them, with local warlord and tribesmen, and with opium traffickers. Often government officials are also local strongmen trafficking opium and controlling militias. The Afghan government has despicably gone back to repressing women to win the support of all those I mentioned.
11) Your homophobia is showing again. And the claim is groundless.
12) Of course it all fits, confirmation bias and paranoia go a long way.
7/20/2012 9:23:29 AM
I'm wondering if this is Lying for Jesus or Delusion for Jesus.
7/20/2012 9:31:21 AM
Y'know, clinical paranoia can be treated these days.
7/20/2012 9:31:26 AM
How long have you had these fantasies about gay sex with Obama?
7/20/2012 10:17:51 AM
The Taliban isn't in Iraq and never was, that alone shows you're too stupid to be talking.
7/20/2012 10:31:21 AM
I'm in a good mood today, so I won't say that Americans suck for even suggesting that they are better than Europeans, the majority of whom are rational, pacifistic, neither racist, sexist, nor homophobic, and actually care about people other than themselves. So Leliel, you need not say anything.
7/20/2012 10:41:27 AM
This is the rambling of a deranged mind.
7/20/2012 12:33:02 PM
It all fits.
It all fits what?
7/20/2012 12:40:31 PM
This guy sure has a strange facination with what other people are doing with their asses. And considering how clingtomyguns pulled those huge lies out of his own ass, it must be the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.
There are plenty of decent Christians out there. Most are normal, law abiding people who at least try to follow the good qualities in the religion. It's just they don't get as much attention as the raving nutbars.
7/20/2012 1:16:52 PM