9/28/2005 4:08:42 PM
I am writer for a nationall magazine watch me misspell the name of the film our story is based on.
9/29/2005 5:48:10 PM
Exorcism of Emily Rose was a hoax and a shitty movie.
4/22/2009 8:04:23 AM
The girl who actually inspired the story was never possesed in the first place. Go figure.
8/8/2009 4:42:32 AM
PROTIP: "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" is NOT a documentary.
Further proof that fundies can't even tell the difference between fantasy & reality.
8/8/2009 7:44:52 AM
Have you ever heard of Sturgeon's Law? It states that 90% of everything is crap. When he coined it, he was referring specifically to fiction.
I think we can safely assume that 90% of what TeenPeopleWriter gets will be fiction. The remaining 10% will be dull and not worthy of print ("My folks talked to our pastor about exorcism, but nothing came of it."). Unfortunately, there is a disturbing trend for people in the US to believe everything they read, especially if it agrees with what they want to believe. You may not offend TeenPeopleWriter, but you will be needlessly fueling the fires of hysteria.
8/8/2009 8:45:11 AM
Well, the girl was declared mentally ill by the Church. So.............
12/19/2009 12:16:46 PM
Protip: real journalists do not dictate how their subjects' stories should unfold.
12/19/2009 1:25:10 PM
I'm a writer for a national magazine, the name of which you'd recognize in a minute. And no, not the
IEnqirer, neither.Lemme teach yas how to spell 'n' write good.
12/19/2009 1:37:56 PM
Nation of idiots?
1/31/2011 7:42:00 AM
Google "exorcism gone wrong".
Oh, thats not the story you're looking for?
You want a successful story of an exorcism?
All you're gonna get is Fundie fan-fiction or, I hope, a Poe. This would be a great project for a Journalist or English Lit student, or a high school drop-out looking to get into print for a laugh.
Dr Doom can play this game, among others.
1/31/2011 5:16:46 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like this person is trying to lure damaged teens into something, ahem, shady? I smell another Dateline expose.
1/31/2011 6:00:25 PM
I am a pilot for an international airline.
Er, what does this big lever next to my right leg do....?
2/1/2011 12:41:49 AM
Nobody reads your shit.
6/7/2012 12:44:44 PM
"I'm a writer for a national magazine."
Bull fucking shit.
5/13/2013 11:53:25 AM
Religion: Exploiting children. That's about all it does.
5/13/2013 4:12:18 PM