1 2 3
I don't really see what's so 'darndest' about this quote...
9/26/2010 1:03:33 PM
Wow, so um...you guys really do sympathize with Islam, huh?
9/26/2010 1:03:50 PM
Apparently, Christine hasn't read the bible.
9/26/2010 1:11:03 PM
Burqas or GTFO, lady.
9/26/2010 1:18:27 PM
Percy Q. Shunn
As we continue to unravel the GOP, we find deep-seated sympathy (and lust) for the theocratic delusions of the very people our former GOPig president wanted to eliminate (at the behest of jesus).
Is there no end to the lunacy that is christian conservatism?
9/26/2010 1:19:06 PM
Found it 'refreshing', did you? MAYBE Christians and Muslims can be buddies, after all...!
9/26/2010 1:19:30 PM
Damn! How come I'm not bombarded with smut all the time? Maybe I should be living in Delaware - it sounds like they have more fun than us Joisey guys ...
9/26/2010 1:39:17 PM
Miss O'Donnell is praising the repressive nature of fundamentalist Islamic societies because they censor anything related to sex and femininity. In other words she seems to want a Christian version of that society.
9/26/2010 1:44:12 PM
She is running for Senate in Delaware. What the fuck is wrong with you Americans?
The only way I can be bombarded with smut all the time, is look for it on my computer and watch it. Instead of earning a living, taking care of myself and loved ones, and enjoying an active social life. What the hell is Christine doing to be bombarded all the time?
9/26/2010 2:08:25 PM
I find such a post on a site named "Think Progress" to be quite amusing.
9/26/2010 2:19:20 PM
I fully support your freedom to return to the refreshing, smut-free Middle East. Permanently.
9/26/2010 2:30:20 PM
Please send more information on smut bombardments.
9/26/2010 2:59:36 PM
Well then, Christine, next time just don't come back.
9/26/2010 3:03:30 PM
Don't get too excited, people. The only reason she feels bombarded with "smut" here in the states, is because her definition of the word probably includes skirts that show ankles. Which is exactly why she longs for the Middle East in the first place.
9/26/2010 3:16:26 PM
I wouldn't like to be her husband.
9/26/2010 3:33:08 PM
In this case, the quote was reported by Think Progress. They have been among the front runners in exposing just how insane and corrupt Ms O'Dontputout really is. You might want to start checking links before making an assumption about their source.
9/26/2010 3:48:51 PM
The Middle East is the worst example of how people should be treated.
9/26/2010 3:52:42 PM
Luckily Five Thirty Eight gives her a 99.3% chance of losing her race for Senate. Still that 0.7% is still 0.7% to high...
9/26/2010 4:08:36 PM
Allegory for Jesus
"There's also consistently more poverty, they treat women as things to be controlled rather than equals, and they execute people for being gay! It was like I had died and gone to Wingnut Heaven!"
9/26/2010 4:17:42 PM
I'm glad I am not in Delaware. Unless it means I can't vote against her. I prefer to be bombarded with it. Or at least have the option to look at what I want such as lesbian porn. While others can look at other kinds of porn. Without censorship but consenting adults
9/26/2010 4:18:18 PM
AUGH! The freedom! It burns!
9/26/2010 4:21:31 PM
You know, this is sad... but I find Christine O'Donnell kind of attractive (more so than Sarah Palin). Christine and smut in the same sentence just has a great ring to it. -_-;
9/26/2010 4:40:07 PM
Yes, I bet it is refreshing to get away from the West because here one suffers from a surfeit of pedophile priests whose rapacious antics are constantly in the media. There again, being in the Middle East and knowing that one is smack dab in the middle of female genital mutilation land, I bet that creeps one out.
9/26/2010 5:13:21 PM
Hey, I'm not bombarded with smut either, and I live in Australia, so perhaps it's not just a Muslim thing, eh?
9/26/2010 7:06:51 PM
Yet, I get the feeling when someone introduces Hate Speech Laws O'Donnell will be the first to complain about how it violates free speech not to scream that gays are going to hell.
9/26/2010 8:00:32 PM
1 2 3