1 2 3
The "check if you're human" box is to attempt to aid against spam bots, dumb ass.
10/13/2007 2:25:37 PM
Hate crimes as understood by fundies: Pointing out the ridiculousness or offensiveness of fundy beliefs doesn't come under the First Amendment. Killing Matthew Shepard did.
10/13/2007 2:29:09 PM
Mockery is neither cyberstalking or a hate crime.
10/13/2007 2:36:14 PM
I'm thinking Am may be the one that was posting the "We should rape her with a machete" comments a few months ago, just so s/he could come back and submit this bullshit.
Either way, FAIL.
10/13/2007 2:39:06 PM
Wow a real Einstein the funides have there huh .
How the fuck do such idiotic imbecile like you learn how to operate their computer .
10/13/2007 2:45:29 PM
The Last Conformist
Fundies are a race, now?
10/13/2007 2:54:05 PM
Racist? We don't even know what race you are!
10/13/2007 2:54:09 PM
Making fun of stupidity is a crime?
I don't think so.
10/13/2007 3:02:58 PM
Try reading some of the quotes that make it to the main page sometime. Then we'll talk "venemous."
10/13/2007 3:15:10 PM
Are you a human?, is aimed at everybody who wants to post a comment, not to you. Second, some people spite vilifent comments, maybe, but most of them try to expose the ridicule point of your post. And again, define cyberbullying and racism. To point out material you have quoted in a free access website is not cyberbullying. Cyberbullying implies the invasion of your personal(cybernetic)space. Racism implies hating somebody JUST BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO AN ETHNIC GROUP. To laugh about a punctual comment because is stupid or not well constructed is neither of the two.
10/13/2007 3:19:30 PM
You better watch out or god will smite you!
10/13/2007 3:23:03 PM
fstdt does have a community element, but we're not a racist hate-group. We don't have any kind of 'official party-line' (hard as that may be for you to imagine), racist or otherwise, other than "don't be a cock" (or something equivalent). But if people want to be a cock, who are we to try and prevent that?
And many of the most spiteful comments get mainpaged anyway.
Sadly I think anyone who bothers to read this is not going to find it to be anything they didn't already know.
10/13/2007 3:27:36 PM
Found this comment from Am:
"[We weren't made in the image of anything. We resemble apes because of the closeness of our DNA and the fact that we shared a common ancestor.]
We don't resemble apes, Maragon.
Tell that to a black man. He will sue you."
And this one has the gall to call us racists!!!
10/13/2007 3:31:00 PM
10/13/2007 3:37:04 PM
Just today, I was thinking, "I've been on this site long enough by now, I'm not going to literally fall off the chair laughing at fundies anymore"
Oh Frank, you can be so naive...
10/13/2007 3:44:34 PM
1. Well, that's a sign of maturity. Being able to laugh at oneself occasioanly is a good thing.
2. If you're talking about the troll a few months back, who spammed the comments with "rape her/kill her" crap, then I agree. That shit isn't really acceptable. But for the most part; comments like 'die in a fire' are usually reserved for some of the more deplorable submissions. I'm talking about the rape apologist/abuse apologist ones, people that advocate murder, child abuse and so on. I think even you can certainly agree those things are not acceptable.
3. Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I do think Fundies are human. But some are, frankly, monsters; for the same reasons as the 'die in a fire' comments I stated above.
4. No, we don't. I rarely say such things, in fact. As I said, most of that is reserved for the more disgusting Fundies quoted here.
5. No, it isn't. Unless, specific threats to your person were made (such as "I know you're address and I'm going to your house to kill you,") Also, racist? Perhaps you sould check a dictionary for the meaning of that word, since last I checked, Fundies were not a race.
10/13/2007 3:46:01 PM
Spell FSTDT right, asshole.
10/13/2007 3:51:30 PM
Aw geez, here we go again with the pogrom.
10/13/2007 3:55:46 PM
If you care to confront truly despicable, inhuman comments, read some of the fundy posts we respond to.
10/13/2007 4:01:19 PM
In addition it said if you want to make a comment check this box if you are a human. Not only did they decide to give me a label of a fundie, but they decide that fundies are not humans.
Priceless. Absolutely priceless. Are there no limits to the fundy's need to feel persecuted?
10/13/2007 4:05:54 PM
I've never had to check the box. 0_o
10/13/2007 4:28:25 PM
If mocking is covered under those laws, then 80% of the world is guilty.
10/13/2007 4:54:38 PM
10/13/2007 5:03:47 PM
Boo fucking hoo.
10/13/2007 5:04:21 PM
Jezebel's Evil Sister
1. The "most vile, disgusting, vulgar, obscene, and hateful things" were said about you, not to you.
2. Paranoid much? The check-if-you're-human box is meant to prevent spam bots, and such precautions are pretty common on Internet forums.
3. Most of us don't really wish that you should die and/or shouldn't be alive (your choice, apparently); but hateful, mean-spirited quotes from fundies do tend to generate that response, what with the exercise of the right of free speech and all that.
4. How are we stalking, if you came here?
5. Racist hate group? Nope. Maybe you slipped into the RSTDT site and got all confused. I can see how easily that might happen to you.
10/13/2007 5:48:26 PM
1 2 3