To end terrorism...
* Take the gloves off. We need to stop molly-coddling these people and their friends. Folks, for all practical purposes, we own Iraq. We need to act like it. Not only this, but we need to simply destroy the terrorists who stand against us. Recently, I saw a bumper sticker that said, "If a terrorist wants to die, it is my duty to help him accomplish his goal."
* Release Israel from the restrictions they are under. That's right, cut 'em loose and give them the key to the arms warehouse. I am absolutely sick of people saying we need to fight terrorism, and then telling Israel to calm down. I won't rant here. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
* Follow the Brit's example. Locate the terrorists in our country, round them up and ... "But what about their rights..." some may whine. Forget their tights. They are using their rights to destroy us!
* Christians need to take a stand. The United States is a CHRISTIAN nation. We need to act like it.
* Close the UN. The United Nations is really a group of dictators, thugs and outright criminals whose goals consist of the exploitation and destruction of the United States of America.
Last, and most importantly...
* Evangelize, exhort and disciple the nation. That's right. We need to take our country back, and we need to actively defend our country, but the most important thing we need to do is evangelize and disciple the nations. If the United States chooses to use it, we have the military power to utterly destroy the terrorist nations, but God chan change their hearts.
Bro. Randy, teens-4-christ 80 Comments
[10/29/2006 12:00:00 AM]
Fundie Index: 5