[Line breaks added]
I mean seriously, you have to want to not believe God exists. First of all, all of the evolutionists can't explain how everything came from nothing. Christians can (duh God made the world) and the whole argument that humans come from monkeys is so weak, its not even funny.
1) If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Is that were chinese, blacks, polands etc came from? Different types of monkeys?
2) Just because monkeys are smart, does not mean we came from them. Velocoraptors from my understanding were very inteligent animals, why didn't they evolve into some higher creature?
3) If we still have monkeys, why arent they humans? What is taking them so long? Why were we humans back in the 1600s, and still have monkeys, and after all these years they havent changed a bit.
4) We have more proof that Jesus Christ existed than we do of George Washington, you can look that up if you like.
5) The earth is the perfect place for life. We orbit around the sun that God placed so perfectly, we have night and day so we can have time to sleep, we are protected from the outside of space with an atmosphere, we have trees that supply oxygen, we have tons of minerals to help us with our lives, and all of you evolutionists think that all of this came from nothing? With no help from God? You think that this world so perfectly compatable for human life can exist? Its crazy.
6) 3/4 people believe God exists. Thats over half of the world.
7)The Bible says that people will persecute Christians, so i know all of you all will continue to do this, and the Bible says that anything that proves against the knowledge of God will be cast down.
All of you evolutionists exist as a test of our faith, satan is using you to undermine us. But, eventually you guys will come face to face with the almighty God, and then you guys can then tell me who was right. Have a nice day.
I_Heart_Jesus777, Christian Forums 57 Comments
[4/9/2006 12:00:00 AM]
Fundie Index: 6